Popular Posts

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Microsoft new commercial with Bill Gates and Jerry Sienfeld

I have one word to describe the new Microsoft commercial with Bill Gates and Jerry Seinfeld. Horrible.

The news is a bit old by now, but I thought I’d make a statement on the new commercial I just saw with Bill Gates and Jerry Seinfeld that takes place in shoe store. It really has nothing to do with the Microsoft operating system, or any of Microsoft’s products at all. It’s a stab at comedy, and Jerry Seinfeld does show a little comedy, but all it really did was make me say “what the hell?”

I find it sad that Microsoft’s new $300 million marketing campaign can’t do a little better than this.

Here’s the embedded video, as well as the direct link to YouTube.

Microsoft Jerry Seinfeld and Bill Gates Commercial

No comments: