Popular Posts

Friday, May 30, 2008

Why Trek?

The word seemed nothing more than just walking up a narrow lane with huge bags on one’s shoulders and sturdy sport shoes buckled up one’s feet.

I always wondered what really fascinates the so called trekkers,for it looked like an voyage that has no real destination.What exactly are the trekkers craving for?why do they do this?what motivates them to slog along the footpath which looked so narrow and long with the course extended beyond horizons?

These were a few but musings of mine that kept developing as and when I heard about or looked at the very activity of trekking.One other important revelation I have made is that th trekkers are by large the “GO GETTERS”.They appreciate hard work and have this attitude of “NEVER SAY DIE”.

Having made such observations,it triggered a pampering kid in me,i became more curious as to whether there is really something to it or what!

And thus started my expeditions...




No comments: